Wednesday, March 18, 2015

David Hockney


Landscape


This is an image of the view from my driveway of my neighbor’s house, trees and the sky. I created this image by talking many pictures from left to right of the entire image I wanted to create. Then I used Photoshop to put all the pictures into a collage and adjusted the opacity to give it some contrast and depth. 

Portrait 

This is an image of my friend’s face. I created this by taking many pictures of different angles from left to right and top to bottom. Then I used Photoshop to put all the pictures into a collage and adjusted the opacity. 

1 comment:

  1. I think that both of these pieces were done very well. If I had to pick one that I liked better it would have to be the landscape. I like how some of the cubes are kind of faded so you can also see the other pictures that are behind them. The only bad thing I have to say about the portrait picture is that her nose is a bit small, I think it would have looked better if there was one more picture put in there of her nose.

    ReplyDelete